 Castle / 6767
Re: Feedback on website wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 23:42:47 GMT

Thanks for the feedback Tamyra!

I was considering putting images of all the castles on the main page, but
that would sure be a lot of graphics to load.  I'm not quite sure what would
be a good solution for this.

As for the lineage page, he has in fact rebuilt a number of his earlier
castles since he later had more bricks or a better idea of execution.  I'll
change the word "see #??" to "rebuilt as #??" or something similar to make
it clearer.  Thanks again!

-Anne

In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:
Welcome back  Anne! Hope this means we'll see more of the Dr's Castles!!!

I kind of miss the little icons with the castles, though I do like the look and
feel of the new site! I like the added information on the castles themselves!
Gives us all a little history lesson, nothing wrong with learning in a fun way
:)
the Lineage page is a little confusing to me.. I don't undestand the "see's" so
he's built these castles twice?
Otherwise very nice presentation!!! Good job!

Tamy

Anne Sullivan wrote:

Hi all!

It's been about a year since I've posted, but things are beginning to slow
down at work and once again I'm turning my free time towards lego related
things.  I doubt many of you remember me, but I worked on the webpage with
Robert Carney's castles.  Well, I've been working with him for the past few
months to get up a bigger and better site, and I'd really like some
feedback.  It's about halfway done I'd say, and I'm hoping you guys could
give me feedback on other info you'd like to see (if any! *grin*)

Thanks in advance!
http://www.end.com/~jynx/castles/

Please remember it is a work in progress.  :)  I'm posting to just the
castle folks as I figure they're the most interested in the subject matter.
When the site is finished I will proclaim its existence to the rest of
lugnet.  *grin*

Thanks again,
Anne