 Castle / 6748
Re: New Castle LEGOs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 15:25:42 GMT

Has anyone bought stuff from GetTheToys.com? I went to the website, and it
isn't very professional -- based on the grammar and syntax, English is not
their first language. It raises doubts in my mind if they are targeting the
North American market.

Alan

In lugnet.castle, Jared Stewart writes:
Actually, you can buy a fairly good selection of BESTLOC castle sets
from www.GetTheToys.com, which ONLY ships to North American addresses.
Great prices too.

Paul Maxwell wrote:

As far as I know, Best-Lock Castles are not sold in the US... So that won't
help any of us that might be interested. Paul