 Castle / 6728
Re: New Castle LEGOs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 02:56:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Stephen Bishop writes:
But when I ordered they didn't have 4819 yet. Last I heard it won't be in
until next year.

True!  As of today S@H had all but 4819, the computers showed none in stock
with no description further as to when or where.  Rumors abound of KB having
them in stock, but unless you work there or have a connection, it is a
needle in a KB haystack.  Who else has them?  Me, I can wait till next year,
as long as that is Jan. 2001 :o)
Now, is 2001 the first time since the intro of CASTLE that the theme will
have NO new catalog item?  Blasphemey!  Can't wait for the Harry Potter LEGO
line!!
Play well,
Aaron