 Castle / 6762
Re: New Castle LEGOs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 19:01:15 GMT

Has anyone bought stuff from GetTheToys.com? I went to the website, and it
isn't very professional -- based on the grammar and syntax, English is not
their first language. It raises doubts in my mind if they are targeting the
North American market.

I have some Best-Lock army sets and was not very happy with them.  They have
some nice pieces and look great, but they don't stay together.  The tooling
on the bricks are not as precise as Lego bricks, so they don't go together
and stay together.  Nothing like a tank rolling along and it's cannon barrel
falling off just before it reaches the enemy.  I don't have any caslte sets,
so I don't know if they'll have the same problems.

Brian K.