 Castle / 6731
Re: New Castle LEGOs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 17:49:19 GMT

There has been at least one occasion in the past where no new castle
sets were issued in a year.  I know for a fact that it happened in
1991-- exactly 10 years ago. (btw, 1476 does not count as a castle
set).

And while I too am disappointed and can't wait to see the Harry Potter
line (has it been definitively confirmed that Lego will put one out?), I
will be spending my castle money on some of the (WARNING! BLASPHEMY!)
Bestlock sets seen here:  http://www.best-lock.com/new/    They are 100%
Lego-compatible and have some wonderful unique pieces for EXTREMELY low
prices. Check out the Castle and Pirate themes!!! I will always love
Lego Castle best, but I am also always looking for ways to improve my
own collection and create my vision.  Waiting around for Lego to finally
start making decent castles again just takes too long.  :)

Aaron West wrote:
Now, is 2001 the first time since the intro of CASTLE that the theme will
have NO new catalog item?  Blasphemey!  Can't wait for the Harry Potter LEGO
line!!
Play well,
Aaron