 Castle / 6727
Re: New Castle LEGOs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 02:17:37 GMT

But when I ordered they didn't have 4819 yet. Last I heard it won't be in
until next year.

Steve

In lugnet.castle, Ed Jones writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shin Kaneko writes:
Does anyone know when Lego #4816,4817,4818,and 4819 come out?
I've looking for them for a long time but I cannot find them anywhere.
I checked the database and it said they were released in 2000 so that
they should be somethere around the world..........
they are too good to miss. Please give an advice......

Shin, they are availble from S@H for $5.00 each