 Castle / 6729
6728  |  6730
Subject:
Thanks everyone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 07:02:05 GMT

I thank all of you who posted information about new castle legos.
I finnaly ordered three of them which are 4816,4817,and4818 at s@h.
but I found them on yahoo acution yesterday and I already paid $50 for them.
How sutupid of me to do that........ But still I'm happy that I can get them.
I wonder why they don't have 4819 yet???? man, when I complete all of them,then
it will be a part of my collections. I don't like anything missing among a
certain series......Hoping you guys can get all of them too.