 Castle / 6749
Re: Hostile Takeover Part 2 - Now Online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 16:48:57 GMT

Bryan Wong wrote:

Hi Castle fans,

I've completed the conclusion of my current story, and updated my castle
page slightly.  Here's the index page:

http://www.geocities.com/lt8448/lego/castle/castle.html

From there, on the top left you should find the link to part 2 of the story.
You might wanna re-visit the first part to refresh your memory.

Enjoy!

Bryan

Great story Bryan! I like how you presented the pictures with the story
itself. Just the right amount of pictures on each page tomake loading
easy. I look forward to more soon!

Matt