 Castle / 6473
Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 22:26:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Christopher Lindsey writes:
r2 wrote:

I don't know what to call all the pieces. I have scanned the page, however
Eric is not here and I don't know how to load the scan to our website. If
someone could post them I'll email them the page.

Thanks Rose!  I got your email and put the scan up at

  http://www.mallorn.com/~lindsey/lego/bulk1000.jpg

Chris

It would be much easier to expand my castle if I could get grey 1x4's cheaper
than .12 a piece. I guess this "expander" pack is good if you have a mountain
of grey bricks and no arches, but I'm not sure how many people that applies to.
-Marc Nelson Jr.