 Castle / 6472
Re: 4817: Dungeon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 20:17:16 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

Ice wrote:
Princess Storm went for $15. I'll be picking up a few more of the sword sets
too. And I almost didn't buy it. :0
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=470095291

That was one of mine. Queen Leonora went for even more. Good thing too,
considering most of the rest of the stuff in that set is not anything to
write home about.

I just want to say that when I mentioned it, it wasn't as a criticism.
I've had sets go for a lot more than they should have, but that's
life!  I usually tell the bidders about S&H and LUGNET if they could
have gotten better prices there (at least they'll be prepared next time
around).

Chris