 Castle / 6465
Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 23:43:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Christopher Lindsey writes:
r2 wrote:

I don't know what to call all the pieces. I have scanned the page, however
Eric is not here and I don't know how to load the scan to our website. If
someone could post them I'll email them the page.

Thanks Rose!  I got your email and put the scan up at

  http://www.mallorn.com/~lindsey/lego/bulk1000.jpg

Chris

Thanks Rose and Chris!!

I really like the new 'Castle Expander Pack'...the only problem is that all I
really want from it is the 1X5X4 arches..what happened to the idea of single
piece bulk?

michael