 Castle / 6484
Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 16:33:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Christopher Lindsey writes:
"Marc Nelson Jr." wrote:

  http://www.mallorn.com/~lindsey/lego/bulk1000.jpg

It would be much easier to expand my castle if I could get grey 1x4's • cheaper
than .12 a piece. I guess this "expander" pack is good if you have a • mountain
of grey bricks and no arches, but I'm not sure how many people that applies • to.

I agree.  The only really thing that really excited me
on that page were the large spruce trees.  I have way
too many arches already, and I'm only interested in
half arches in brown or black for trees.

I don't think that these will be a great seller.

Right here, I'm planning to buy about 10 of them!  (OK, so that's not a huge
number)  I've been picking up LEGO (especially Castle LEGO) at garage sales
over the last two summers and I have a lot of sets that are half to 3/4
finished that need these type of parts.  The Royal Knights Castle, and King's
Mountain Fortress are about half done and I have two or three others.  Plus
it's good to have extras lying around when I find other sets next summer (I
hope!).  I'll also be buying a couple bags of the 1x2 and 1x4 bricks in both
grey colors for the same reason.

Jason