 Castle / 6464
Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 23:47:35 GMT

Just to let you know, I called S@H and they said that the holiday
catalog shouldn't be out yet and that these items will not be available
until mid November...
she also said "oh, you must be from Lugnet" :)

have to wait for those trees i guess, oh well :)

Christopher Lindsey wrote:

r2 wrote:

I don't know what to call all the pieces. I have scanned the page, however
Eric is not here and I don't know how to load the scan to our website. If
someone could post them I'll email them the page.

Thanks Rose!  I got your email and put the scan up at

   http://www.mallorn.com/~lindsey/lego/bulk1000.jpg

Chris