 Castle / 6466
Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 01:11:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Jennifer L. Boger wrote in message

Just to let you know, I called S@H and they said that the holiday
catalog shouldn't be out yet and that these items will not be available
until mid November...
she also said "oh, you must be from Lugnet" :)

have to wait for those trees i guess, oh well :)

I am not sure why I received my catalog early. I have still not received a
copy of the last catalog. The only copy I got in the mail was only a cover.
Lego called Monday and said they would mail me one in an envelope. This
catalog came with a preprinted address and no envelope. I guess this means
I'll be getting the previous catalog in a few days.

I live in Idaho and we are usually a week or two behind everyone else in
receiving the catalogs.

Rose