 Castle / 6457
  New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

I don't know if this has been stated yet, however, the new holiday catalog came today. there are new colors for the 2x8 bricks (tan and dark grey), 1x2 bricks (light grey, dark grey and tan), large spruce tree and castle expander kit.. The catalog (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping) !!

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) New news to me. Could you expand on what is included in the castle expander kit :) Thanks, Julie (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

Julie Krenz wrote in message ... (...) I don't know what to call all the pieces. I have scanned the page, however Eric is not here and I don't know how to load the scan to our website. If someone could post them I'll email them the page. Rose (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) ! !!, even! Would you (or someone else who's received this catalogue - USA, I assume?) be able to scan the relevant pages? I'd like to know what the numbers are, so that I can check phone availability. (URL) doesn't show them packs yet. :( (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) I'll do it... Email lindsey@nospam.mallorn.com... Chris (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) Thanks Rose! I got your email and put the scan up at (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

Just to let you know, I called S@H and they said that the holiday catalog shouldn't be out yet and that these items will not be available until mid November... she also said "oh, you must be from Lugnet" :) have to wait for those trees i guess, oh (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) Thanks Rose and Chris!! I really like the new 'Castle Expander Pack'...the only problem is that all I really want from it is the 1X5X4 arches..what happened to the idea of single piece bulk? michael (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

Jennifer L. Boger wrote in message Just to let you know, I called S@H and they said that the holiday catalog shouldn't be out yet and that these items will not be available until mid November... she also said "oh, you must be from Lugnet" :) have (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

Ok now I have a question. If I'm not really suppose to have this catalog yet, but Lego mailed it to is this legal? They also have a new build a Santa, 1.99, made up of bricks.#2878. I'll be happy to put up a scan when I get my scanner working (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

I'd like to see the Statue of Liberty. Alan (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) Rose, I saw someone else posted that they listed train windows and doors also in bulk. Is this true? If so can you scan a picture of them? Thanks, jt (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) <snip> (...) Same here, I got my new holiday catalog in north Florida just a few minutes ago. Ray (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) It would be much easier to expand my castle if I could get grey 1x4's cheaper than .12 a piece. I guess this "expander" pack is good if you have a mountain of grey bricks and no arches, but I'm not sure how many people that applies to. -Marc (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) I agree. The only really thing that really excited me on that page were the large spruce trees. I have way too many arches already, and I'm only interested in half arches in brown or black for trees. I don't think that these will be a great (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) You must have the US holiday catalogue. I live in Canada, and the holiday catalogue doesn't have those brick color options. The scary thing is: They don't even have BLUE as an option. Is this the same in your catalogue? Say it ain't so! :O!!! (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) Chris and Rose - thanks for the scan. However, how could they call this a castle expander kit? Its really a gray arches pack. What a bummer. (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) What do you mean? What about that very important Blue Piramid? It's not just arches ;-). Eric Kingsley (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) cheaper (...) mountain (...) to. (...) YES!!!! (...) Dunno, hard to say that I wouldn't like to see more arches in my castles... (...) AMEN!! (...) Dear LEGO, Listen to Chris, please! Aaron (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) You can: the going rate on Brickbay seems to be about a dime. Given the frequency with which sellers have 10- or 20-percent off sales, you may be able to save even more, with careful shopping. Otoh, just one person planning to build a large (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) cheaper (...) mountain (...) to. (...) Right here, I'm planning to buy about 10 of them! (OK, so that's not a huge number) I've been picking up LEGO (especially Castle LEGO) at garage sales over the last two summers and I have a lot of sets (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) Check out this post with picture links for Statue of Liberty and Train doors/windows if you haven't already seen these. (URL) BEN GATRELLE (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

(...) Check out this post with picture links for Statue of Liberty and Train doors/windows if you haven't already seen these. (URL) BEN GATRELLE (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)