 Castle / 532
Re: More news on 2000 lineup!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 03:30:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mike Stanley writes:
Bruce Schlickbernd <corsair@schlickbernd.org> wrote:
You didn't understand what I tried to say.  WW is as much NOT
Pirates to me as Ninja is NOT Castle.

I do understand what you are trying to say, I just don't see your logic as
compelling in any way.

Really?  Wow.

Gosh, now I'm really impressed.  Golly gee.

It's a Castle subtheme because Lego says it is.  That doesn't change
the fact that it sucks and that it doesn't blow my skirt up.  Not
that I wear a skirt.

I've said a number of times this isn't about whether it sucks or doesn't • suck.
You said it isn't real Castles - that's all I'm arguing.

Oh, ok.  Well, like someone reminded me - you're entitled to your
opinion.  You're wrong, of course, but you're certainly entitled to
to be wrong if you want to be.  :)

And....that's it?  Not willing or simply unable to defend your opinion?  Just a
sneering dismissal?  Perhaps you shouldn't be calling people "doofus", if
that's the best you can muster.  I came here to get away from that kind of
nonsense on RTL.  I thought you did too.  Ah well.  I think I made my point and
won't bother you further on this matter.

Bruce