 Castle / 496
Re: More news on 2000 lineup!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 20:07:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:

I have to stand by my earlier statement: you may not like (IT), it may not be
compatible with euro-castles, but Castles it is, nevertheless.  My son doesn't
particularly care about compatiblity, in any case (the Ninja are assaulting
the Adventurers at the moment - he just saw (THE) latest resurrection of The
Mummy).

My brain is faster than my fingers, which seem to skip words on their own to
keep up.  :-(

Bruce