 Castle / 5072
Re: Butcher's Shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 06:32:59 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Chris Maddison writes:
Yeah, I thought about it, but it looked, not so good.  I opted for the yellow
flags; simple but flashy.  And, "B"oyle don't like the Moo-men too much,
either...(I just warn you, he's a might touchy about people misspelling his
name; don't do it while he's a watchin') ;-)

Heh, and don't confuse a simple butcher with one of the great magicians in the
Lion Kingdom either!! You won't get too many followers like that...

(but of course, we're all avid followers of Craig, he don't need no more ;-)

-Shiri

  i've been reading so many castle stories lately the names are running
together! we need a website to keep them all straight.  oh yeah.., we did
that..;-)

  sorry about the typo, but to my credit, i had just been re-reading
"daphne's decision". Boyle doesn't read lugnet does he?  mephisto's favorite
treats are rare bits right before bed, and i'd hate to think that my faux
pas would cause lil' m to get some bad meat in castle world.

  later ~ craig~

p.s. ~ coming real soon ~ the first mephisto CW ballad!