 Castle / 5068
Re: Butcher's Shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 05:50:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Chris Maddison writes:
In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:
In lugnet.castle, Chris Maddison writes:
In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Cool little shop - do you intend for it to not have a roof, or is that just
temporary so you can show the inside of it?  I also like the tree (Geez - • the
day I can get some trees will be a good day) and I like the pieces of meat • of
course.  Keep up the good work - do you plan to build around it, or is it • more
of a stand by itself type of thing?

    -- Pawel

It's just the first building that I've created for my little village.  I plan
to do a few more shop-type buildings, and a bunch of houses.  All I need is
the bricks and the time...

And I tried to make "meat" for about 45 minutes!  I finally found that this
gave me the best effect...
-Chris

how 'bout a baker and a candlestick maker!?  ;-)  _great_ little shop
there, chris.  that's the finest lego meat i've ever seen!  i know what you
mean. it's the little details that can take the most time to construct! but
they're also the most fun.  a small smoke house out back would be nice a
nice touch, along with some pigs (see franklin (cain)'s critters) milling
about awaiting slaughter.

later ~ craig~

Thanks for the praise, Craig.  And I plan to have instructions on how to make
them sides of beef up within the next day or so; I figure I might as well
share, since everyone seems to like em...
-Chris

  ;-) don't bring food to lugnet.castle unless you plan on sharing, that's
for sure! why do you think i've never posted pics of my fabuland breads?
hmmm... maybe i should build a bakery. or a cheese shop with yellow and
white 2x2 round tiles for cheese!  ah! my town of hillendale project is a
long ways off, though.

  have you thought of using a moo-man sheild as a banner/sign at doyle's place?

later ~ craig~