 Castle / 5069
Re: Butcher's Shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 05:58:59 GMT

<snips>
;-) don't bring food to lugnet.castle unless you plan on sharing, that's
for sure! why do you think i've never posted pics of my fabuland breads?
hmmm... maybe i should build a bakery. or a cheese shop with yellow and
white 2x2 round tiles for cheese!  ah! my town of hillendale project is a
long ways off, though.

have you thought of using a moo-man sheild as a banner/sign at doyle's • place?

later ~ craig~

Yeah, I thought about it, but it looked, not so good.  I opted for the yellow
flags; simple but flashy.  And, "B"oyle don't like the Moo-men too much,
either...(I just warn you, he's a might touchy about people misspelling his
name; don't do it while he's a watchin') ;-)
-Chris