 Castle / 5058
Re: Butcher's Shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 01:54:11 GMT

Cool little shop - do you intend for it to not have a roof, or is that just
temporary so you can show the inside of it?  I also like the tree (Geez - the
day I can get some trees will be a good day) and I like the pieces of meat of
course.  Keep up the good work - do you plan to build around it, or is it more
of a stand by itself type of thing?

     -- Pawel