 Castle / 5030 (+20)
  Re: Forestman's... Place. -- MOC

(...) ~Nathan (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Forestman's... Place. -- MOC

(...) SNIP -Shiri (now officially sixteen!) Happy birthday Shiri! :-) Well i discovered that lego capes fuse with pressure any idea why? more for .genral but a lot of us castleheads use en right ravi Cool link-tolkien related linx page-has stuff on (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Forestman's... Place. -- MOC

(...) beautiful job! the towers and dashes of red in the roof are realy nice, and i love the leaves on the lances as sort of a camouflage. all of your pics turned out great ~ very bright and clear. i'm looking forward to seeing what you do (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  New pictures of Valkayria Castle!

I've got new pictures of my castle, the new ones are at the bottom. Here they are: (URL) let me know what you think. Wilson (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of Valkayria Castle!

(...) Nice job! I like the stream, that's the one that goes with the waterfall, right? Can't wait to see you use it with a story!! The towers look good, the way you use grill tiles to lock the doors is nice. Weird, but I just decided to use the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: DixieLUG - next meeting?...

(...) You can bet that we're all anxious to see it!! And when should I be expecting those pics? <grin> -Shiri XFUT .castle (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.castle)

  Old minfig legs

Can anyone tell me where the old-style minifig legs came from? I only saw them on Craig's site... at first I thought he custom-made it, but it seems it's an official part... <part:15>... so what sets did it come from? TIA, -Shiri (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Old minfig legs

(...) I've got a few of these...from pre-80's sets....I think, dont know the sets... Kev... : ) (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Old minfig legs

(...) My old "stiff" figs came from police station, windmill, and firetruck sets in 1976 or so... John (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of Valkayria Castle!

(...) Nice castle, I am taking notice of the plates used on the sides! I also like the beach on the southeast. -Erik (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of Valkayria Castle!

(...) they (...) Yep, that's the one. The story should be done in about the middle of July. I'm also working on one that will be done in a couple of days. (...) That is weird! I still have to make a place for her on my Character page though. I think (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of Valkayria Castle!

(...) Cool!! Can't wait to see it. I hope the mid-July story will be done before the 15th... after that, I don't know if/how much I'll have access to the 'net... I might hafta sneak into mom's office in the middle of camp ;-) (...) It took me a (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of Valkayria Castle!

(...) Oh, I forgot.... I'm still praying for a Leia hair, but the chances of getting that anytime soon are slim ;-) So Padme hair it is, until future notice... I might snap some pics tomorrow and make Sif a page, she deserves one... -Shiri (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of Valkayria Castle!

(...) Aaaauuugghhhh, I can't take it anymore, the money's going in the mailbox tomorrow. Why can't it get there faster? This page-making thing looks really fun! You can bet I'll have my stuff up on pages as soon as my account starts working. Wilson (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  (canceled)

  Re: Old minfig legs

Man, those parts are old. Before minifigs were created the lego minifg was composed of that leg/base part, a torso with bumps on the side to indicate arms, a standard minifg head without any face or paint, and a cap that is still in use as a (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Butcher's Shop

With a little poking and prodding from Shiri, I posted my latest MOC, the butcher's shop. View at (URL) the horrid lighting, and slightly out of focus pics, I'm still working on that... And, yes, before you even ask Shiri, I'm submitting it to CW. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Hi, what is castle (Currently spaceaholic!)

(...) The evolution (or degeneration/juniorization) of the Space theme is similar to the Castle theme...most would agree that the "Golden Age" of sets for both of these themes has past, so we all have to be a little more creative (than the people (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Butcher's Shop

(...) Very good idea..."Butchers" were a very important part of the Medieval castle community (especially before spices+ other meat preservatives were readily available) I never gave much thought as to how I would "create a slab of beef"...the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Butcher's Shop

(...) working (...) (name (...) CW (...) Thanks John. You hit the nail on the head, that's exactly what I have planned for Boyle...he hears stuff from everyone, and you never know whether it's true or not... -Chris (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact