 Castle / 5034
Re: New pictures of Valkayria Castle!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 21:09:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes:
I've got new pictures of my castle, the new ones are at the bottom.  Here they
are:

http://www.sofast.net/~raska/royalcastle.html

Please let me know what you think.

Nice job! I like the stream, that's the one that goes with the waterfall,
right? Can't wait to see you use it with a story!!

The towers look good, the way you use grill tiles to lock the doors is nice.

Weird, but I just decided to use the Padme hair with "leonara"'s face a few
days ago! At least Siffera is dressed differently :-)

-Shiri