 Castle / 5040
Re: New pictures of Valkayria Castle!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 02:50:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes:
I've got new pictures of my castle, the new ones are at the bottom.  Here • they
are:

http://www.sofast.net/~raska/royalcastle.html

Please let me know what you think.

Nice job! I like the stream, that's the one that goes with the waterfall,
right? Can't wait to see you use it with a story!!

Yep, that's the one.  The story should be done in about the middle of July.
I'm also working on one that will be done in a couple of days.

The towers look good, the way you use grill tiles to lock the doors is nice.

Weird, but I just decided to use the Padme hair with "leonara"'s face a few
days ago! At least Siffera is dressed differently :-)

That is weird!  I still have to make a place for her on my Character page
though.  I think that hair and that head go perfectly together.

Wilson