 Castle / 5045
Re: Old minfig legs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 13:54:54 GMT

Man, those parts are old. Before minifigs were created the lego minifg was
composed of that leg/base part, a torso with bumps on the side to indicate
arms, a standard minifg head without any face or paint, and a cap that is still
in use as a policemans hat. I remember police motorcycle sets where you were to
separate the legs and torso, the torso going on top of the motorcycle and the
legs below. Now that brings back memories. Theres probably still some at my
parent's