 General / 19417
Re: Old minfig legs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 20:56:57 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rob Doucette writes:
"Anne Jorunn Midtkil" <anne.midtkil@nospam.adm.ntnu.no> wrote in message
news:FwrMqE.6CA@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, David Eaton writes:
From 1975 to 1977 (or so I would be led to think from the Pause guide)
minifigures were made with the old-style tapered 'legs' piece, and the
old-style torso piece. Neither had posable limbs-- the torso had rounded,
elongated stubs for arms.  And what's more, the heads lacked any sort of
printing-- they were just little blank yellow heads!

Or red!

These are the minifigs in question:

I know, look at the baby on the squaw's back!

aj-ml
--
Anne Jorunn Midtkil
Trondheim - Norway