 Castle / 5031
Re: Forestman's... Place. -- MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 06:41:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
Gosh, I was composing a reply, it got erased and I forgot all 'bout it... what
with all the CW talk... sorry :-)

SNIP
-Shiri (now officially sixteen!)
Happy birthday Shiri!
:-)

Well i discovered that lego capes fuse with pressure any idea why?
more for .genral but a lot of us castleheads use en right
ravi

Cool link-tolkien related linx page-has stuff on creating your own languges
could be useful to someone
http://www.uib.no/People/hnohf/