 Castle / 5093
Re: Forestman's... Place. -- MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 17:37:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dylan Bradley writes:

Well, after many moons out in the rain, I've finally built (some of) them a
home.

When I looked at the pictures before reading your message (I always
compulsively click on links first and read text second), the first thing I
thought was, "Hey, cool monastery!"  Really.  Hang some bells (space ship
engines) on the underside of the towers in the front and get some Obi-Wan
minifigures and see how it looks.  The architecture of your building is quite
realistic looking (well, except for the elevator (: ).

3.) The Roof/Top patio comes off, and the interior is fully accessible. I
have only installed a "beer-tap", which looks pretty naked all by itself...

If you give your forestmen enough beer, you'll find that they stop caring about
having other furnishings in their castles. :)

--Mike