 Castle / 5015
5014  |  5016
Subject:
Forestman's... Place. -- MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 15:39:14 GMT

About six months ago, God (AKA me) decided he needed his brown arches, and
went on a rampage, destroying the forestmen's treehouse.

Well, after many moons out in the rain, I've finally built (some of) them a
home.

The fort isn't finished, but there are a few things that I can tell you
about:

1.) That little tower-thing at the back is an elevator-type pulley-thing. In
"The Wonderful World of DBR" the forestmen are crafty elven-type people -
and they built an elevator.

2.) Those pine trees with the red under-thing aren't supposed to be there.
They are "Special" trees that I have plans for in my CW (Shhhhhhh.....)

3.) The Roof/Top patio comes off, and the interior is fully accessible. I
have only installed a "beer-tap", which looks pretty naked all by itself...
No point in opening it yet...

4.) The forest to the right (the castle's right) is really very big. The
Castle (which, btw, is owned by Lord Elwin - a VERY rich, and distinguished
magician) is situated right on the border of the Ogel (Oh-gel) forest, and
acts mainly as a "Last stop for 300 miles" type place for passer-byer's.

5.) Hmm..... Not much more to say, I guess... Other than it's not finished.
I am putting more forest around the back, that is raised similar to the
right side... And this is a "red forestman's castle... There are several
"visitors in the pictures.

http://members.home.net/dylan.reardon