 Castle / 5014
Re: Q on set 6097
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 06:17:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daan Bargerbos writes:
Hello everybody,

I'm not so long in LEGO and like castle a lot.
I've recently found a set for only $43. Is it worth to buy it or are there
better choices to start a castle imperium.

Thanks for the answers,

Daan
Yeah, out of the sets that are currently available, that is a good one. You
also might still be able to get them at kbkids.com for $25. I have bought a
couple at $40, one this week from KB for $25, and got one as a gift.
6097 has a lot of good arches and windows, and is a much better value than the
current line of Knight's Kingdom sets, which are horribly overpriced with
crappy pieces.
If you are looking for pieces and not necessarily sets, you can now get grey
bricks in bulk from LEGO Direct.
-Marc