 Castle / 4772
Re: Early Castle Wall Components Musings...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 17:08:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Richard W. Schamus writes:
<snip>

Nor can you convince me that they were *not* meant to be expanded.  ;)

Jeff

All I can respond with is, expanding a castle, such as 6073 with the other
Lego wall components is an ungainly and an unpleasent site. Because of the
actual castle set's very nature (6073) you end up with 2 sides of a walled
city or keep that are only as wide as the castle is fully openedd. There is
not a whole lot of room in there. The rest of the compontents when applied are
all pulled and twisted around (one each that is), that the staight components,
(6040, & 6041) tend to want to fall over. I'm not certain what 2+ of each
would achieve with a castle such as 6073, or on their own, but the group of
just components without a castle looks right to me.
I'm obviously not going to change your mind, and you aren't gonna change mine.
I'm off to convert what I have now into something really useable.

Rich