 Castle / 4726
Re: Early Castle Wall Components Musings...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 12:37:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
Which reminds me:  Has anyone noticed how 6034 *cannot* be used as a castle
wall component (with other stock wall components) in its unaltered form?

Jeff

Yeah, it struck me as odd on that set-- as well as on 6081. The even odder
thing being that even 6081 and 6034 aren't on the same level height-wise...
(of course 6081 only had ONE peg... kinda useless, I thought. Not to mention
harder to modify...)

Height wasn't what I was refering to, btw.  ;)  I made a slight error, btw, in
that it can be used to anchor the right end of a wall (looking at the wall from
the outside), but it cannot be used in a spot where walls would connect to
both sides.  This is due to that oh-so annoying flag.  ;)  It *will* work with
6059 if you switch which side the technic peg is on.  Plus, it'll look better
with the door facing the interior.  :)  However, unless you completely remove
the flag and clip, it will not connect with the earlier gray walls.

You are right, though, it is much too low.  Which is why I converted mine into
a full tower.  :)

Jeff