 Castle / 4160 (+10)
  Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)

(...) ;-) yeah, i always think of ghost rider or the human torch when i see johnny's name. a ghost rider mini-fig doesn't require any customizing ~ just mix-n-match a skull and white hands on a black leather jacket torso. add a flame element on the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja page update (mine :-)

(...) John's project helped me get inspired over the weekend, and I decided to implement the basement/wall plans I've been working on. It turned nicely into a five-story keep, more-or-less in the style of Odawara Castle. The first story is a (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)

(...) I tried some of that. I think that GR wore gloves, though, didn't he? I used black hands. I also tried sticking the flame element in the top of the skull, but thought it looked kinda wussy for GR. :D I tried to puzzle out a way to attatch them (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja page update (mine :-)

Hi Jason! Your castle sounds very cool! Any chance we'll get to see pics soon? (...) I'm having similar problems - I want to have my characters DO stuff, or to pose in specific poses, and it's hard with the very non-articulate minifigs... Yuck! (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja page update (mine :-)

(...) Thanks! Good question, though. I don't have a digital camera, so I kind of have to take shots in batches, which is why I don't have anything newer than what Pawel's scanned in. Actually, I need a scanner of my own, too. I'll disassemble the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja page update (mine :-)

(...) <snip> (...) Great! I can't wait to see the Verneer Chronicles chapter you and Pawel created! (...) True... still, when I compare them to Belville figs (for example) and I see what I can do with a BV fig that I can't with a m-f, I get annoyed (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja page update (mine :-)

(...) Yeah, tell me about it. To be honest, I think it takes a zillion bricks to get over that feeling, cause you always seem to need *that* particular piece in *that* color for a project, which of course you don't have. *chuckle* I think Conan (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  FT: King's Castle 6080

Hi there! I desperately need to trade away an excellent condition King's Castle, minus minifigs. I am looking for a 6085 or 6086 (Black Monarch's Castle or Black Knight/Dungone Master's Castle) with or without minifigs, and/or other older castle (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Knight's Sawmill

Does anyone know where to find the full instructions for building the Knight's Sawmill [referenced by (URL) On a related note, are the Idea Books scanned anywhere on the net - or is that a TLG "no-no"? thnx in advance, squidgiex (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knight's Sawmill

(...) related note, are the Idea Books scanned (...) It's in the idea book 250, pages 40 - 42. And yes, the scanned images are available online at BrickShelf.com, see: (URL) Cheers, Hao-yang Wang (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact