 Castle / 4090 (+20)
  Re: My forestmen loss

Christopher Lindsey wrote in message <38EC0DA3.5318EC29@n...rn.com>... (...) that to (...) *still* (...) that (...) I have had some (Wait a sec, do I post this here?) pretty sick Lego's appear before my eyes. I’ve discovered a way to clean my Lego (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I'm rather annoyed with myself...

(...) Could it have been "Night Bane's Revenge" by Dan Siskind? (URL) link's at the bottom of the page. HTH Scott (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My forestmen loss

(...) My solution is to SOAK the bricks. Soon after I get used LEGO which is grungy, I put it in a bucket of warm soapy water, and leave it in the kitchen until I have time to process it. A LOT of stuff will soak off, though smoke smell doesn't. A (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Lego Cleaner (Was Re: My forestmen loss)

(...) Here is an idea for TLG: lego cleaner: a oproduct specificly designed for cleaning lego parts, designed so that it wont leave residue on the bricks, damage the bricks or melt ABS. You could market it in toy shops or whatever in the lego (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Re: Heraldry for future sets:

I would *love* to see lego produce some old-school style heraldry. Some basic geometrical shapes, like chevrons, or any updates of the original crusader-style crests would be welcomed by all, and lead to an increase in sales. Actually, a brilliant (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My forestmen loss

(...) Whoa. I will now do this. Thanks. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My forestmen loss

(...) For smokey LEGO, you only need to do Pine-Sol soak and then a soap washing, no need to do a soap cycle before the Pine-Sol (though I suppose if the pieces are extremely grungy it might be worth it). I also sometimes do an extra soap soak (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My forestmen loss

(...) What I now do (now that I've learned my lesson :) is to fill up the upstairs bathroom sink with warm water, dump the legos in there, and then pump a few spurts of Dial antibacterial soap in. I swirl it around, let it sit for an hour, rinse, (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Idea: Sleeves

Take a look at the LEGO Star Wars Episode I logo. More specifically, Qui-Gon Jin's (sp?) arm. He has sleeves (or maybe I should say "baggy" sleeves). When I first saw this I thought, wow, it sure would be cool if LEGO would make arms with sleeves. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general) !

  Re: My forestmen loss

Christopher Lindsey <lindsey@nospam.mallorn.com> wrote in message news:38ECC6AB.25D11A...orn.com... (...) Aren't you afraid than when you let the water out, you'll loose a brick down the drain. I soak mine in a dishpan. The smaller pieces I have (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new adventurers set soon? maybe? :)

(...) site (...) Seeing the tail on that Steg gave me an idea: Wouldn't BROWN dragons be cool? I mean, they've got green and black, so why not give brown a go? I hear not many people were that impressed with the dragons, but I loved them. Hopefully (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle)

  Re: new adventurers set soon? maybe? :)

(...) Great, that just great! I had an idea over two years ago to create the ultimate heavy cavalry unit. An elite Dragon Lancer core of fifty fully equipped knights upon fifty of these winged beasts. Now that my unit is almost complete I find (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle)

Scott Symer wrote in message ... (...) I *thought* it was on his site, but I couldn't find it last night. Thanks! That is it exactly. Brian (bbq) Sauls (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new adventurers set soon? maybe? :)

(...) ROTFLMAO. Aye, if you must. Just go to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington D.C., go past the long line of interns, club the security guards, and you should find me sleeping in an eliptical office, because my "wife" kicked me out of the bed. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle)

  Re: new adventurers set soon? maybe? :)

(...) OMG, now I'm ROFLMAO... Now, Chris, tell me-- is the eliptical office really purple?! (1) -Shiri (XFUT .o-t.fun) (1) Aw, shucks, only Israelis will get this... OK, explanation: in Israel, eliptical was translated into "Sgalgal", which is an (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Estuary Stronghold Pictorial Tour

Quite some pictures are u pin a point&click visual tour. But it isn't complete and it should have more captions and texts. But I'm awfully busy with my real-life job and you may prefer some pics over none. (URL) from menu: Buildings: Estuary (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Where to find the best LEGO $$$

(...) O.K. I have one question to ask before I’m off to assassinate the President… Hey, wait a minute… isn’t it an offence to insinuate death threats to the President of the United States of America? No, I don’t need to worry I’m Canadian I have (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: My forestmen loss

(...) Although always washing any Lego elements picked up from boot sales, charity shops etc I've found that the worst cases are those amongst my own collection which have been played with a lot. When I left the dark ages about three years ago I (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where to find the best LEGO $$$

(...) Aye, I'll bet they're watching me as we type... (...) The BEST place to buy legos in bulk is...(drum roll please)...Garage sales. Yeah, really. You can get some great deals, and get alot for cheap. Just hunt around town, several days a week. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Estuary Stronghold Pictorial Tour

"Eric Brok" <brok@fcjsvc.hvu.nl> wrote in message news:FsnKzF.69z@lugnet.com... (...) over (...) Great stuff! The detail is awesome, I think you've lifted castle-building to a new level , like you did for trains with the dutch-railway station (for (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact