 Castle / 4105
4104  |  4106
Subject:
Estuary Stronghold Pictorial Tour
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 15:39:53 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Quite some pictures are u pin a point&click visual tour. But it isn't
complete and it should have more captions and texts.
But I'm awfully busy with my real-life job and you may prefer some pics over
none.

http://homepages.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/models/
Select from menu: Buildings: Estuary Stronghold

Eric Brok