 Castle / 4100
Re: new adventurers set soon? maybe? :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 21:10:33 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Ben Roller writes:
In lugnet.general, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
maybe they'll be out soon?  i want a teradactyl (sp) :) :)

I'd rather have the Stegosaurus, so I'll probably go for:
http://www.etoys.com/toy/g/product/101/38/25/1.shtml

I guess these will all be out real soon.  Everything seems to be up on the • site
if you know where to look. Figure it out yourself by looking at the SKU# and
the URL.

Any thoughts as to why the Triceratops has different colored feet?  Looks like
he's wearing socks!

Ben Roller

[FUT .adventurers]

Seeing the tail on that Steg gave me an idea:  Wouldn't BROWN dragons be
cool?  I mean, they've got green and black, so why not give brown a go?  I
hear not many people were that impressed with the dragons, but I loved them.
Hopefully I'll have enough one day to start a Dragon Lancer army. ;)
-Chris