 Castle / 4101
Re: new adventurers set soon? maybe? :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 23:11:06 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Chris Maddison writes:
I loved them.
Hopefully I'll have enough one-day to start a Dragon Lancer army. ;)
-Chris

Great, that just great! I had an idea over two years ago to create the
ultimate heavy cavalry unit. An elite Dragon Lancer core of fifty fully
equipped knights upon fifty of these winged beasts. Now that my unit is almost
complete I find someone else is creating one... Well I guess I’ll just have to
kill you, its the only alternative to sharing, and since the idea was mine
originally I’m just gonna have to visit you and take your life.
P.S. an address and map to your house would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your corporation

Sincerely,
                        Richard

The dark shroud of the death banner blazes through the field of corps slain
warriors…
You can reach me at shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com
-Lego good, Canada great.-