 Castle / 4013
Re: My latest monsterpiece...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 02:47:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

James,your castle is fantastic!  I particularly loved the details:  The
cascading waterfall feeding the moat, the bunkbeds, the weapons racks, etc.
Loved it!  I originally saw your post on the weekend, but my slooooow computer
at home was not up to your pictures.  I had to get to my work computer before
I could really check it out.

If I had to make a suggestion, I would liked to see some people running around
in your castle.  For me, the story telling aspect of lego is where the fun is,
and the minifigs give your creation the "lived in" look.

Bruce Duncan