 Castle / 3998
Re: My latest monsterpiece...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 16:31:38 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Ah can't believe ah missed this! Sorry!

Your mercenary HQ is really cool! I love the intricate interior details (I
mentioned a few times that interiors are my faves, many times over!) and the
terrain effects. The size is quite large as well, although after Dan's Castle
anything seems small ;-)

I really like what you did with the waterfall and the mountains, and also the
sleeping quarters are very nice. I like the round table touch, and the mess
hall + kitchen are really good!

All in all, excellent! Now I want some stories with it! (Yes, I know who the
blank shields are :-) Or at least some description to go with the pics, if it
isn't too much to ask!

Hey, thanks for the feedback, any and all is welcome. (hint hint)

The kitchen looks even better with the fires under the kettle and in the stove
flickering merrily, but I haven't been able to get a decent pic of it. :/

And stories are forthcoming... I've already got another couple chapters in the
'History of the Blank Shields' (but not on-line yet), and I'm just waiting for
a couple free days to edit pictures to reasonable size and finish the html for
a "walkthrough" of the MHQ with captions and descriptions, including some of
the construction details and lessons I learned along the way...

I do kinda wish my post hadn't gotten lost in the aftermath of Dan's stunning
Castle.  Are people just avoiding it because of the large pictures, or is my
castle really not worth commenting on?

(I'm also curious why someone would rate it a "0" - the big pics, maybe?)

Hoping for more feedback,

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/
I'm getting paid for this --> alladvantage.com
Sign up via me, the reference $$ go to fund Lugnet.