 Castle / 3975
Re: My latest monsterpiece...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 04:35:56 GMT

Ah can't believe ah missed this! Sorry!

Your mercenary HQ is really cool! I love the intricate interior details (I
mentioned a few times that interiors are my faves, many times over!) and the
terrain effects. The size is quite large as well, although after Dan's Castle
anything seems small ;-)

I really like what you did with the waterfall and the mountains, and also the
sleeping quarters are very nice. I like the round table touch, and the mess
hall + kitchen are really good!

All in all, excellent! Now I want some stories with it! (Yes, I know who the
blank shields are :-) Or at least some description to go with the pics, if it
isn't too much to ask!

-Shiri