 Castle / 4010
Re: My latest monsterpiece...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 01:42:47 GMT

James Brown wrote in message ...

I do kinda wish my post hadn't gotten lost in the aftermath of Dan's • stunning
Castle.  Are people just avoiding it because of the large pictures, or is • my
castle really not worth commenting on?

Actually James, the large pictures are the reason me, myself, and I haven't
taken a look yet. I don't mind waiting, or downloading, etc., But currently
I have VERY little time to blow on the Net (for lack of better words <g>)...
In fact, I haven't even looked at any of the many pics Dan placed under his
BIG photo.

<Dream>
I know that when I click to post this message I'll have a super-duper fast
Shaw connection all-of-the-sudden....
<Wakeup>

DOH!

So you see my problem... I have castles to build ya' know! :-)

(I'm also curious why someone would rate it a "0" - the big pics, maybe?)

Urm... I really have no idea what you are talking about, "Rating"??