 Castle / 4016
Re: My latest monsterpiece...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 15:17:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dylan Bradley writes:

James Brown wrote in message ...

I do kinda wish my post hadn't gotten lost in the aftermath of Dan's
stunning Castle.  Are people just avoiding it because of the large pictures,
or is my castle really not worth commenting on?

Actually James, the large pictures are the reason me, myself, and I haven't
taken a look yet. I don't mind waiting, or downloading, etc., But currently

I thought that might be it for a couple people, at least - that's why I put
the bandwidth warning in there, so people at least had an idea what was up.
When I get the finished web page out, it will have the same format as the rest
of my site (i.e. most pics are thumbnailed, and between 40 & 60 Kb).

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/
I'm getting paid for this --> alladvantage.com
Sign up via me, the reference $$ go to fund Lugnet.