 Castle / 4014
Re: More LDRAW renderings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 13:09:12 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.cad.ray, George Manousakis writes:
Castle Siege at:
Render Time: 11 hours 52 mins on my PIII/450 with 256MB Ram.
I'll post more pictures of the castle as soon as rendering finishes ;)
Enjoy!

George

These are some really great renderings.  I just thought the .castle folks might
be interested in these.  I love the action you have incorporated into your
renderings.

Great Work,

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group