 Castle / 3050 (+10)
  Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update

(...) I agree! (...) I can't stand the pressure! Ugh! I'll get to it as soon as I get around buying some paint. Any idea where I can get these (i.e. what type of store?) (...) Gotta agree with Tony - she's just holding a sword ;-) I admit this idea (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update

(...) I got mine in a craft store. I imagine any kind of place that would have art supplies has a decent chance of carrying them. The paint markers are great - much less messy than using a brush, no chance of spilling... Ya know, I really ought to (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update

(...) Have you tried using a file on the end ? Which set carries a gray chainsaw? -- pn (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update

(...) wal-mart, of course! if not there, try a "michael's" or similar arts/crafts store. (...) i'm carving as we speak! ;-) that is thinning down the remaining handle of an axe till it's the size and shape of the hand peg and will fit into an arm's (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle World - a new site. (time)

(...) Right! Stories that occur in the 'past' would have to be placed in the past... However, in my storyline, the present has to come before Itell about the past, and I'm sure I'm not the only one... So, question ahead: will I have a page of my own (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update

(...) Ha! A mere hour and change after I wrote this, and I have two! But you'll have to wait until I do some building before you find out any more, because they both need some supporting cast and models to look right... 8) J (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ross Young's Fantasy page

(...) Those are way cool! Choosing a fantasy theme makes for a good castle without having to have a ton of castle parts and grey bricks. The treehouse is such a neat idea. It's a pity the pictures aren't a bit clearer. Is that a real tree its in in (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update

(...) NOFE AIR! I wanna see them now! ;-) -Shiri (who should get back to working on her first chapter) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ross Young's Fantasy page

The castle is wonderful. I really like how he combined the special parts with the bulk parts. Does he have any higher resolution photos? Joseph Gonzalez <hsadm2.jgonzale@ema...ate.ut.us> wrote in message news:Fquv0E.75r@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle World - a new site. (time)

You're right, year 0 exists before you start counting, but it's called year 1 BL (or 1 BC in the real-world time system). -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Film News (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact