 Castle / 247
Re: Yellow Castle: Reasonable price?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 00:30:30 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

Does anyone know what is a reasonable price for the yellow castle?  See • above
if you are unsure what I am asking for.

Well, under that definition, the answer is no. I don't. You haven't
provided enough context either. Are you buying, selling, or what? What
condition are we talking?

Condition?  Speculative.  Just in case someone offers it today, but equally so
I can sell one tomorrow on the off chance that the preceeding happens in time
for the latter.  But more likely in case those Forestmen came traipsing about.
Gotta have a castle to protect my swag gained from taxing the peasants.
Considering the proportion of plundering knights to hard-working peasants in
Legoland, it's probably a very small swag-bag, but he should have thought of
that before he decided to become a peasant.  Why the yellow castle?  Van Gogh
fan.  Was that suitably obtuse, or shall I turn on maximum obfuscation?

I told you what I would expect to pay based on my evaluation of the
market, stipulating that I am a castle head. But I'm not so actually
what is reasonable for me would be.... <drum roll please> 3 blue hoppers
in trade. maybe 4 if I liked you.

Ahhhhhhhh, now, if I asked what it was worth in barter, you might have been
able to weasle that one by me!  :-)

Now, that's WAY below market but I don't like castle. (1)

Someone is having waaaaayyyyyyyyy too much fun needling me!  :-)

Do you know any more now than you did? Probably not. But I didn't charge
you for the advice either, so I guess you got your money's worth, eh?

Time = money. So, no.  Nyahh!  :-p

PS: Bruce and I go way back so I'm mostly needling him for fun.

Help! eAcupuncture!

1 - Well, maybe a little. I just got a wolfpack set in a big lot of sets
I got on eBay and I am realising I won't be selling it. Don't tell
Josette!

Alright, ya got revenge for that smarty-pants comment I made.  Proud?  At least
we haven't descended into the usual pun war.  Oops....

Bruce