 Castle / 246
Re: Yellow Castle: Reasonable price?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 18:45:25 GMT

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

Does anyone know what is a reasonable price for the yellow castle?  See above
if you are unsure what I am asking for.

Well, under that definition, the answer is no. I don't. You haven't
provided enough context either. Are you buying, selling, or what? What
condition are we talking?

I told you what I would expect to pay based on my evaluation of the
market, stipulating that I am a castle head. But I'm not so actually
what is reasonable for me would be.... <drum roll please> 3 blue hoppers
in trade. maybe 4 if I liked you.

Now, that's WAY below market but I don't like castle. (1)

Do you know any more now than you did? Probably not. But I didn't charge
you for the advice either, so I guess you got your money's worth, eh?

PS: Bruce and I go way back so I'm mostly needling him for fun.

1 - Well, maybe a little. I just got a wolfpack set in a big lot of sets
I got on eBay and I am realising I won't be selling it. Don't tell
Josette!