 Castle / 2128
Re: MOC version of the Yellow Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 17:42:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:

Well, looking in my "Arch Bin", I see Lots of gray, some red, black, white,
yellow, cream, blue, brown, magenta, and beige.  If you really want, I can
inventory it.

I don't need an inventory, but if you happen to know from which sets they
came, LMK.

I inventoried it anyway.  ;)  You can see it here:
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/arch.txt

I'd have to think about where I got everything, as it ranges from Belville to
Freestyle, and Castle to Adventurers.  If you want to know about a specific
arch, I can check.  I did get a large percent of my big gray arches from Divers
sets.

Oh, and these aren't *all* my arches, they are just my unused ones.  I have
others, including blue 1x6x2 arches, but they are either dirty or being used in
stuff.

Jeff
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/