 Castle / 2064
Re: MOC version of the Yellow Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 14:49:28 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Carriker writes:
I recreated the Yellow Castle in Grey and Black, and took some pics with my
digital camera (not very good quality).  The I redid the first version, by
replacing many of the standard bricks out of the wall with current grey castle
wall pieces.  I think the look is better (it makes the castle look taller).
Here is a link if you are interested in looking:

http://www.angelfire.com/or/happyd/lego.html

Tell me what you think!

-David

It certainly looks much better in gray. I happen to have the yellow castle,
and am planning to do exactly the same. My problem is I lack black extreme
slope corners -for now. By the way, the second iteration looks fine (even
better than the original). I wish I could get some good old gray walls in
unused condition.... And you have so many Black Falcons, the coolest LEGO
knights. I am buying some Black Falcons at eBay but sets featuring them are
indeed expensive. Pitty my dark ages came just whem the Black Falcons came
out....but I'll manage to obtain an army of them, no matter what it takes  : )
Regards,
Marcelo H