 Castle / 2066
Re: MOC version of the Yellow Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 17:23:58 GMT

Pawel Nazarewicz wrote:
Now with the new blue corner slopes and the blue 2x2x3 slopes in 5938 Oasis
Ambush, the challenge goes out to make a blue castle;)  (CERTAINLY a doable task
... someone just has to do it - my excuse is not enough regular blue bricks).

I ws pondering this (having just scored some Oasis Ambush sets at Wally World
clearance), but I really couldn't think of any good reason for the entire
castle to be blue.  (I'd have to look into my supply of blue arches as well.)

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m