 Castle / 2116
Re: MOC version of the Yellow Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 07:28:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Powell writes:
I've got yellow, red, brown, blue... nothing else I recall
off-hand, and darn few of them, but they exist.

Samples here

Blue 1x6
Dk Gray
White
Red
Black
White
Yellow
Brown
Tan

(all I have are 2+ BLue 1x6 arches, I don't _think_ I have any longer ones in
blue)

My selection of blue is limited - a single 1x6x2 rounded arch, and a pair of
1x4's.  :/

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/